Why Choose Empire for Your Multi-Family LIHTC Renovation?
With more than twenty years of experience in LIHTC renovation, Empire is the southeast’s premier general contractor for affordable housing projects, and we have the experience to prove it. Since the late 1990s, we’ve completed renovations on over 15,000 units for developers using LIHTC, 4% bonds, RAD, and various HUD financing programs. Ready to get started? Contact us today to learn more about Empire and how we can help your LIHTC project be a success.Get in Touch
Our Approach to Multi-Family LIHTC Rehabilitation
Empire has been renovating low income affordable housing projects across the southeastern region since the 1990s. Over the years, Empire has completed 15,000+ units for LIHTC developers using various HUD and state financing programs. Our portfolio of LIHTC renovation projects includes, multi-family garden-style, mid-rise, and high-rise apartment buildings and senior housing apartments. Why choose Empire?
• More than 20 years of experience with LIHTC renovations
• Strong relationships with HUD and State Housing Authorities
• Experienced production teams
• Ability to bond any size job
• Extensive history of exceeding developers’ expectations
• Flexibility to perform occupied and vacant (unoccupied) renovations
• The Southeast’s premier contractor for garden style, mid-rise, and high-rise LIHTC renovations